Regulatory Practice Associate
Skills & Qualifications
We are seeking for a ‘wizard’ who has the abilities to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
You will be part of our leading Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory Practice.
- LLB in European Union Law
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legal framework and prior relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience including:
- participation in project management,
- provision of legal advice with regards to regulatory obligations and compliance,
- customer representation before regulatory authorities
- Excellent command of English language
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the code CR0518 to the title), or use the following application form.