Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Associate
Skills & Qualifications
We are seeking for a ‘wizard’ who has the abilities to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
You will be part of our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice team.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience practicing litigation and dispute resolution.
- Strong academic record with postgraduate studies from a Greek University in Civil or Business law.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with close attention to detail.
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the code LI 1118A to the title), or use the following application form.