Skills & Qualifications
We are seeking for a ‘wizard’ who has the abilities to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
You will be part of our Financial team.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration,
- 1-2 years related experience preferred,
- Excellence in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel,
- Knowledge of Accounting software like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP,
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Ability to work independently and as a team player,
- Analytical thinking, confidentiality & attention to detail,
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude,
- High sense of responsibility.
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (mention the code ACC 1018 to the title), or use the following application form.